The Protocol School of Indianapolis, LLC
One of Beverly’s favorite childhood memories is at age ten when she vividly remembers observing and complimenting her Aunt Charlotte’s (“Susie” to her) manners, grace, poise as well as the way she spoke and the words she chose. Beverly’s most favorite Christmas present and memory that year was a gift from Susie, Miss Manners’ Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior by Judith Martin. They read and talked about each chapter straight through the night into the next morning practicing dining etiquette over breakfast.
Intrigued by her maternal aunt’s social graces and being fascinated by other cultures, Beverly was determined to deepen her etiquette and international protocol knowledge. As such, she became certified in Business Etiquette, International Protocol, and Children’s Etiquette from The Protocol School of Washington, and she also earned her Master’s degree in International Relations from the University of Indianapolis. To learn French first-hand, she studied abroad at The University of Paris, Sorbonne, as well as business administration at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. Currently, she attends Butler University to obtain her MBA in international business.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE
- Certified etiquette and international protocol expert from The Protocol School of Washington
- Business Professor consistently evaluated with high approval ratings by students and administration at Marian’s Adult Programs at Marian University
- 25-year work history in progressive roles at international companies
- Worked abroad in Mexico, Central America and in the Caribbean
- Obtained Master’s in International Relations and is attending Butler University’s MBA Program
- Studied French abroad at The University of Paris, Sorbonne
BOOK FOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Beverly delivers exciting and inspiring speeches in front of both small and large groups on topics such as leadership, mentorship, networking, and social etiquette and is available to travel nationally or internationally for consultation and speaking engagements pending availability. For pricing or information, please contact: email@example.com.